Latham seals hire of thirteenth White & Case partner with Doha hire
White & Case has lost its 13th partner to Latham & Watkins, with Doha-based M&A specialist Andrew Macklin becoming the latest to switch between the two firms. Macklin, who made partner at White & Case in January 2009 after joining the firm in 2005, relocated to Doha in October last year to head up the US firm's new office in the region.
White & Case has lost its 13th partner to Latham & Watkins, with Doha-based M&A specialist Andrew Macklin becoming the latest to switch between the two firms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651