White & Case under scrutiny as 12 finance partners quit for Latham
White & Case has been hit by a 12-partner walkout to US rival Latham & Watkins. It was confirmed on 29 January that a four-partner banking team has quit the London office, with Chris Kandel, the co-head of London bank finance, leaving alongside partners Sam Hamilton, Brian Conway and Jayanthi Sadanandan.
12 partners quit White & Case finance team as Latham bolsters City, NY and Middle East
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651