Camerons opens up temporary Brazil office
CMS Cameron McKenna has set up a temporary base in Brazil to advise a number of energy clients on projects work, it has emerged. Energy partners Ted Rhodes and Ivan Londres have been working in the South American country since last autumn on behalf of clients in the firm's energy, projects and construction (EPC) practice.
CMS Cameron McKenna has set up a temporary base in Brazil to advise a number of energy clients on projects work, it has emerged.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651