Freshfields LLPs show £3.3m partner payout
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer’s top-earning partner made more than £3m last year, despite the firm seeing a slight dip in profits per equity partner (PEP). The firm’s first limited liability partnership (LLP) filings with Companies House show the highest-paid member took home £3.3m in the 2008-09 financial year, compared with £2.7m the previous year.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer’s top-earning partner made more than £3m last year, despite the firm seeing a slight dip in profits per equity partner (PEP).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651