Weil Gotshal leads for Advent on £190m buyout as private equity revival continues
Weil Gotshal & Manges' London office has closed its third private equity deal this year, advising Advent International on its £190m acquisition of pension trust Xafinity from Duke Street Capital. The Weil team - headed up by private equity partner Marco Compagnoni alongside finance partner Michel Nicklin and private equity partner Jonathan Wood - advised long-term client Advent on the buyout of the group, which employs 1,400 staff and oversees the payment of £11bn a year to UK pensioners.
Weil Gotshal & Manges’ London office has closed its third private equity deal this year, advising Advent International on its £190m acquisition of pension trust Xafinity from Duke Street Capital.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651