Lovells trio depart to launch New York office for US litigation firm
Three Lovells lawyers have quit the firm to launch a New York office for Minneapolis-based firm Robins Kaplan Miller & Ciresi, reports The Am Law Daily. The three Lovells lawyers - partners David Leichtman and Hillel Parness and of counsel Bryan Vogel, who will join Robins Kaplan as a partner - are based in New York and focus on intellectual property (IP) and the pursuit of claims on behalf of artists against corporations that appropriate the works of those artists.
Three Lovells lawyers have quit the firm to launch a New York office for Minneapolis-based firm Robins Kaplan Miller & Ciresi, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651