Pinsents to advise utility company on King's Cross redevelopment contract
Pinsent Masons has landed a role advising on an infrastructure contract for the redevelopment of King's Cross. The national firm is advising utility infrastructure group Inexus Group and subsidiary Metropolitan Infrastructure (MI) on a deal that has seen MI win the contract to design, construct and operate all of the utility services for the project.
Pinsent Masons has landed a role advising on an infrastructure contract for the redevelopment of King’s Cross.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651