Lovells LLP accounts show European offices outperforming UK base
Lovells' Continental Europe practice outperformed the firm's London base for the first time last year, the firm's limited liability partnership accounts have revealed. The firm's annual report, published today (26 January) shows that Lovells' continental Europe offices accounted for 43% of the firm's total billings of £227.5m during 2008-09, ahead of London, which contributed £225m.
Lovells’ Continental Europe practice outperformed the firm’s London base for the first time last year, the firm’s limited liability partnership accounts have revealed.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651