Simmons overhauls bonus scheme as City partners miss out on payout
Simmons & Simmons did not pay any of its London non-equity partners a bonus last year, with the firm opting to overhaul its bonus system as a result. None of the firm's 41 City-based salaried partners qualified for a payout in 2008-09, as the bonus scheme was linked to the firm as a whole reaching its target budget, which was missed.
Simmons & Simmons did not pay any of its London non-equity partners a bonus last year, with the firm opting to overhaul its bonus system as a result.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651