SFO recruits former Morgan Lewis City chief
The former London managing partner of Morgan Lewis, Bob Goldspink, has been appointed as a non-executive director of the Serious Fraud Office (SFO). The high-profile litigator retired from Morgan Lewis at the end of September after 12 years at the US firm. He had been managing partner of the firm's City office since 2004.
The former London managing partner of Morgan Lewis, Bob Goldspink, has been appointed as a non-executive director of the Serious Fraud Office (SFO).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651