Lovells rolls out new diversity initiative at London schools
Lovells has set up a new scheme to encourage young people from a wider socio-economic background to enter the legal profession. The initiative, dubbed Ladder to Law, has been launched in response to last year's report compiled by former cabinet minister Alan Milburn, which singled out the legal profession as being too socially exclusive.
Lovells has set up a new scheme to encourage young people from a wider socio-economic background to enter the legal profession.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651