DLA Piper makes up City trio to partner in global promotions round
DLA Piper has announced its 2010 promotions, with 41 lawyers joining the firm's partnership around the world. The firm's City office received the largest share of the UK promotions, with three new partners made up in London. In total, nine partners have been promoted in the UK, with Leeds and Manchester gaining two new partners apiece, while Liverpool and Edinburgh each gain one new partner.
DLA Piper has announced its 2010 promotions, with 41 lawyers joining the firm’s partnership around the world.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651