Weil takes debut role for Canadian pension fund on Europe investment
Weil Gotshal & Manges has acted for new client the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan on its debut European direct investment. The private equity arm of the Canadian pension fund is set to buy Acorn Care and Education - which provides foster care and schools for children with learning disabilities - for a reported £150m from Phoenix Equity Partners and Acorn's management after outbidding UK buyout house HG Capital.
Weil Gotshal & Manges has acted for new client the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan on its debut European direct investment.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651