Magnusson appoints new head in Stockholm arm
Swedish law firm Magnusson has appointed a new managing partner in its Stockholm office, with corporate partner Carl Oestring set to take on the role. Oestring will succeed the firm's founding partner, Per Magnusson, who has stepped down from the post in a bid to encourage new managers to come through. Magnusson will remain the firm's senior partner and chairman of the management board.
Swedish law firm Magnusson has appointed a new managing partner in its Stockholm office, with corporate partner Carl Oestring set to take on the role.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651