Latham makes rare City lateral with Ashurst private equity hire
Latham & Watkins has made its first lateral partner hire in London since October 2008, with the US firm bringing in private equity partner Graeme Ward from Ashurst. Ward is set to join Latham's City corporate practice over the coming weeks. He will become the seventh private equity partner in London, working as part of a team led by partner Nigel Campion-Smith.
Latham & Watkins has made its first lateral partner hire in London since October 2008, with the US firm bringing in private equity partner Graeme Ward from Ashurst.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651