Eversheds gears up to launch its own outsourcing business
Eversheds is in talks to set up an outsourcing business with its South African ally, positioning it to become the first major law firm to enter the legal outsourcing market. The firm this month launched a six-month pilot which will initially see it approaching clients about outsourcing in-house legal work to its South African ally, which last year rebranded from Routledge Modise to Eversheds. The firm is also planning to send some of Eversheds' own UK legal work to South Africa to cut costs as part of the trial.
Eversheds in pilot with South Africa ally to launch its own outsourcing arm
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651