DLA recruits new Shanghai corporate chief as disputes partner departs for K&L Gates
DLA Piper has added to its China corporate practice with the hire of Minter Ellison's Shanghai office head. Wan Li, who was promoted to partner at the Australian law firm in 2005, joined DLA today (12 January) to lead the firm's Shanghai corporate practice. He has a broad corporate practice with a special focus on the natural resources and energy sectors.
DLA Piper has added to its China corporate practice with the hire of Minter Ellison’s Shanghai office head.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651