Career Clinic: Will a law Masters help me get ahead of the competition?
"I am a third year law student at a top 10 university looking to go into public law at the Bar. I have asked around and it seems that the area I am most interested in, judicial review, is deeply competitive. I've begun to wonder if a Masters in Law would help me both in finding pupillage and in advancing my career when I (hopefully) become a tenant.
“I am a third year law student at a top 10 university looking to go into public law at the Bar.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651