Appleby set for Guernsey launch with hire of quartet from offshore rival
Appleby is set to launch in Guernsey with the hire of four lawyers from rival offshore law firm Ozannes and the relocation of a London partner. City banking and asset finance team leader David Clark is set to move to Guernsey to head up the new office. He will work alongside new corporate partners Barney Lee and Helen Crossley and litigation and insolvency and private client and trust partners Jeremy Le Tissier and Gavin Ferguson. All four were previously associates with Ozannes.
Appleby is set to launch in Guernsey with the hire of four lawyers from rival offshore law firm Ozannes and the relocation of a London partner.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651