UWE to offer cut-price part-time LPC for recession-hit students
The University of the West of England (UWE) has teamed up with Central Law Training to launch a new cut-price Legal Practice Course (LPC), as the College of Law and BPP Law School both prepare to open Bristol centres later this year. The partnership sees the formation of the National College of Legal Training (NCLT) - an associate college of UWE, which will deliver the new LPC not only in Bristol but at Coventry University, the University of Westminster, Manchester Metropolitan University and Southampton Solent University.
The University of the West of England (UWE) has teamed up with Central Law Training to launch a new cut-price Legal Practice Course (LPC), as the College of Law and BPP Law School both prepare to open Bristol centres later this year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651