Dundas chief Shaw wins new term at top after contested election
Leading Scots firm Dundas & Wilson has re-elected Donald Shaw as managing partner following a contested vote. Shaw, who is based in London, was voted in ahead of three other candidates in the election, which took place in December. He will begin his new term as sole managing partner on 1 May, after the firm opted to move away from its joint managing partner model.
Leading Scots firm Dundas & Wilson has re-elected Donald Shaw as managing partner following a contested vote.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651