Private client/family team of the year
"What really impressed me was their sensitivity and understanding of the broader issues." So said Terence Fane-Saunders of Farrer & Co's work acting on the disposal of Titian's Diana and Actaeon to the National Gallery and National Galleries of Scotland. At £50m this was the UK's biggest ever sale of art in private hands to the nation. Farrers' entry for this category was replete with glowing client references and evidence of top quality work and clients.
“What really impressed me was their sensitivity and understanding of the broader issues.” So said Terence Fane-Saunders of Farrer & Co’s work acting on the disposal of Titian’s Diana and Actaeon to the National Gallery and National Galleries of Scotland.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651