Law firm innovation award
Axiom makes a bold claim: "We are constructing the first compelling alternative to the traditional law firm for clients and lawyers alike." The judges - many of whom are buyers of legal services - were suitably impressed. Founded in New York in 2000, Axiom employs over 280 lawyers across offices in New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington and London. The London office opened in 2007 and now employs 40 lawyers serving 35 large corporate clients.
Axiom makes a bold claim: “We are constructing the first compelling alternative to the traditional law firm for clients and lawyers alike.” The judges – many of whom are buyers of legal services – were suitably impressed.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651