Greenberg expands City securities team with SJ Berwin partner hire
Greenberg Traurig Maher (GTM) has bolstered its City headcount to 15 partners with the hire of a corporate and securities partner from SJ Berwin. Laura O'Neill will join the US firm in the New Year after four years as a partner with SJ Berwin, which she joined from Clifford Chance in 2005.
Greenberg Traurig Maher boosts partner count to 15 for New Year with partner hire from SJ Berwin
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651