Clifford Chance votes in Childs for new four-year term at the top
Clifford Chance (CC) has handed managing partner David Childs another four-year term at the helm of the firm. Voting closed today (3 December) after Childs ran uncontested for the role. In September Legal Week reported that Childs was expected to run for the job again, and he formally announced his candidacy last month. He remained uncontested throughout the election and will see his new term commence 1 May 2010.
Clifford Chance (CC) has handed managing partner David Childs another four-year term at the helm of the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651