Bakers names senior associate as first London general counsel
Baker & McKenzie has appointed its first general counsel in London, naming Jonathan Westwell in the role. The new position took effect from 1 December, with Westwell moving from the firm’s IT and telecommunications practice to take up the combined general counsel and partnership secretary role. Westwell was previously a senior associate with Bakers, having joined the London office in 2000, going on to spend two years in the firm’s Sydney office between 2003 and 2005.
Baker & McKenzie has appointed its first general counsel in London, naming Jonathan Westwell in the role.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651