Rating the ratings
Last week we tried to keep pace with the brouhaha over the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Value Index, culminating in the unauthorised publishing by Above The Law of the supposedly confidential data. Launched at its annual meeting in October, the ACC is compiling in-house lawyers' assessment of value - grading firms' performances according to six criteria - and asking whether the responding ACC member would use the law firm again. (The ACC's Susan Hackett prefers to talk about 'client scores' or assessment of performance, not rankings that imply a hierarchy.)
Last week we tried to keep pace with the brouhaha over the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Value Index, culminating in the unauthorised publishing by Above The Law of the supposedly confidential data.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651