CC takes lead on nuclear power joint venture
Clifford Chance (CC) has taken a lead role on the joint venture between RWE npower and E.ON that will see the development of the next generation of nuclear power stations in the UK. Horizon Nuclear Power, the 50:50 joint venture between Germany's biggest utility companies, is set to create 11,000 jobs in the UK over the next 15 years.
Clifford Chance (CC) has taken a lead role on the joint venture between RWE npower and E.ON that will see the development of the next generation of nuclear power stations in the UK.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651