Linklaters to send all professional indemnity work to former advocacy chief Humphries
Former Linklaters advocacy head Mark Humphries is to take on all professional indemnity work for the magic circle firm. Humphries, who set up his own Bristol-based disputes boutique Mark Humphries Ltd (MHL) in September, will defend Linklaters in any PI claims faced by the firm. The move is an extension of the role he held at Linklaters, with Humphries still defending the firm in several cases.
Former Linklaters advocacy head Mark Humphries is to take on all professional indemnity work for the magic circle firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651