A&O and Wachtell take lead roles on $1.8bn General Electric sell-off
Allen & Overy (A&O) has taken a lead role on the $1.8bn (£1.1bn) sale of General Electric's fire alarm and security unit to US conglomerate United Technologies, reports The Am Law Daily. Corporate partner Eric Shube led the magic circle firm's team on the deal, alongside employee benefits partner Henry Morgenbesser, regulatory partner Ken Rivlin and intellectual property partner Colleen Keck.
Allen & Overy (A&O) has taken a lead role on the $1.8bn (£1.1bn) sale of General Electric’s fire alarm and security unit to US conglomerate United Technologies, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651