CC set to make more City layoffs as capital markets team faces cutbacks
Clifford Chance (CC) has made another round of job cuts in London, with eight fee earners set to be laid off, Legal Week can reveal. The redundancies will affect eight lawyers in the firm's City capital markets practice. The firm has stated that no other offices or practice areas will be affected. The process, which started earlier this week, will see affected fee earners consulted with on an individual basis. All of the redundancies are compulsory.
Clifford Chance (CC) has made another round of job cuts in London, with eight fee earners set to be laid off, Legal Week can reveal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651