DLA Piper projects partner joins firm's Australian ally in Brisbane
DLA Piper's Australian ally has added a second partner in a week from the UK firm with the hire of public-private partnership (PPP) specialist Alex Guy. Guy, who is a partner in DLA Piper's London office, is set to relocate to DLA Phillips Fox's Brisbane office, where he will advise on projects across Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region while also strengthening co-operation with DLA's Asia practice. He will take up the new role as of 1 January 2010.
DLA Piper’s Australian ally has added a second partner in a week from the UK firm with the hire of public-private partnership (PPP) specialist Alex Guy.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651