Hammonds appoints new heads of employment and pensions teams in management reshuffle
Hammonds has rejigged the management of some of its practices, splitting the employment and pensions teams into two and appointing new leaders. London-based employment partner Caroline Noblet and Birmingham-based pensions partner Francois Barker will take up new roles leading the national firm's employment and pension teams respectively on 1 January. Noblet joined Hammonds in 1991 and has been a partner for 11 years, while Barker, a former trainee at the top 30 firm, has been at Hammonds for 14 years, including seven as a partner.
Hammonds has rejigged the management of some of its practices, splitting the employment and pensions teams into two and appointing new leaders.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651