New survey of in-house lawyers reveals upturn in litigation work
A new survey of senior corporate counsel has highlighted improving prospects for litigation work, with more than 40% of respondents expecting an upturn in the next year, reports The Am Law Litigation Daily. The 2009 Fulbright & Jaworski Litigation Trends report, now in its sixth year, canvassed 267 in-house lawyers from the US and 125 from the UK, with more than half of the respondents representing businesses with revenues of more than $1bn (£610m).
A new survey of senior corporate counsel has highlighted improving prospects for litigation work, with more than 40% of respondents expecting an upturn in the next year, reports The Am Law Litigation Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651