Kirkland promotes 51 to partnership with three made up in London
Kirkland & Ellis has become one of the first major US firms to reveal its partner promotions for this year, appointing 51 lawyers to its global partnership. Three of the promotions came in London, with City corporate lawyers Stephanie Biggs and Christian Iwasko made up along with restructuring lawyer Graham Lane, increasing the office's partner headcount to 35 as of 1 October.
Kirkland & Ellis has become one of the first major US firms to reveal its partner promotions for this year, appointing 51 lawyers to its global partnership.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651