Confidence edges up again from spring low point
Law firm business confidence has recovered for the second quarter in a row with more than half of partners now expecting revenue growth at their own firms over the next 12 months. Legal Week's latest quarterly business confidence survey found that 58% of partners expected revenue growth at their own firms over the next 12 months. This includes 18% who believe that income will grow by 5%-10% and 8% who expect growth to reach double digits. Only 13% of responding partners reckoned that revenues will contract over the next 12 months.
Confidence continues steady recovery, but partners are still expecting the return to growth to be slow and far from assured while sentiment improves on Europe and US. Jeremy Hodges reports
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651