Northumbria Law School exceeds BVC student allocation
Northumbria Law School has exceeded its allocated number of Bar Vocational Course (BVC) places, it has emerged one week after another major provider asked Bar students to defer. Northumbria exceeded the maximum figure of 100 BVC students agreed with the Bar Standards Board (BSB) on its full-time BVC by 30. It is understood to be looking for volunteers among its students to defer.
Northumbria Law School has exceeded its allocated number of Bar Vocational Course (BVC) places, it has emerged one week after another major provider asked Bar students to defer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651