Covington makes up 10 to partnership with one in London
Covington & Burling has added 10 new partners in its annual promotions round, with one made up in London. Corporate intellectual property (IP) partner Lucinda Osborne becomes the eighteenth partner in the US firm's City office. Her practice covers all transactional matters for a range of pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Covington & Burling has added 10 new partners in its annual promotions round, with one made up in London.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651