Citigroup now using alternative fees for one third of all work
Citigroup now manages nearly a third of its external legal work under alternative fee arrangements, according to the banking giant's general counsel, Michael Helfer. Speaking at a panel debate last month, Citigroup's Helfer told a US audience that the bank now manages around 30% of its external legal work under alternative fees, mainly in the form of fixed or contingency fees.
Citigroup now manages nearly a third of its external legal work under alternative fee arrangements, according to the banking giant’s general counsel, Michael Helfer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651