Freshfields appoints finance partner as new trainee recruitment chief
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has named finance partner Simon Johnson as the firm's new trainee recruitment partner, replacing UK corporate chief Mark Rawlinson. Rawlinson, who took up the role in February 2008, has bought in 14 new partners to Freshfields' interview panel, with each dedicating about 100 hours a year to interviewing candidates and establishing stronger links with universities. At the time of his appointment he said he would spend around 500 hours per year on the job.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has named finance partner Simon Johnson as the firm’s new trainee recruitment partner, replacing UK corporate chief Mark Rawlinson.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651