Davenport Lyons recruits former Olswang corporate tax partner
West End firm Davenport Lyons has bolstered its corporate tax practice with the hire of former Olswang partner Gerald Montagu. Montagu left Olswang in April, having been a partner with the firm for 16 months. He focuses on tax planning for clients in the financial, leisure and media sectors both domestically and internationally.
West End firm Davenport Lyons has bolstered its corporate tax practice with the hire of former Olswang partner Gerald Montagu.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651