BPP appeals for Bar students to defer two weeks into course
BPP Law School has been forced to appeal for volunteers to leave its Bar Vocational Course (BVC) and take up places next year. The move comes at the request of the Bar Standards Board (BSB), which gives BVC course providers validated numbers of students which they are not permitted to exceed. The email asking for volunteers to leave and re-enrol in September 2010 was sent on 17 September - 10 days after BPP's BVC started on 7 September.
BPP Law School has been forced to appeal for volunteers to leave its Bar Vocational Course (BVC) and take up places next year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651