Freshfields eclipses rivals in German M&A rankings
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has dominated the German M&A market over the past three years, according to data from Mergermarket. Figures show the magic circle firm advised on nearly 40% more German M&A deals over the past three years than its nearest rival, with roles on 278 deals since 14 September 2006. This compares with second-placed Clifford Chance (CC) on 199 deals and third-placed CMS on 178 transactions.
Freshfields tops German M&A rankings over three years; firm advises on 40% more deals than nearest rival
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651