DWP invites firms to put themselves forward for new £4m contract
The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has invited law firms to express an interest in tendering as the organisation gears up for a review of its legal advisers. Expressions of interest are due by 5 October, with invitations to tender sent out by 14 October and a final decision set to be made by the end of the year.
The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has invited law firms to express an interest in tendering as the organisation gears up for a review of its legal advisers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651