Goodwin Procter moves in with regular referral partner SJ Berwin
Goodwin Procter's London office is moving in with SJ Berwin, in a move which both referral firms deny reflects any tightening of their relationship. The US firm's small team of City lawyers is expected to make the transfer into SJ Berwin's building at 10 Queen Street Place at the end of next month, once the space has been fitted out.
Goodwin Procter’s London office is moving in with SJ Berwin, in a move which both referral firms deny reflects any tightening of their relationship.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651