1,000 clients sign up to join Legal Week LinkedIn group
Legal Week has attracted more than 1,000 members to its LinkedIn group for in-house lawyers, making it one of the largest online networking groups for lawyers in the world. The group, which was set up in April this year, was established to enable lawyers with an interest in the in-house world to exchange information and forge working relationships on the popular business networking site.
Legal Week has attracted more than 1,000 members to its LinkedIn group for in-house lawyers, making it one of the largest online networking groups for lawyers in the world.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651