McDermott set for City private client practice launch with two senior hires
McDermott Will & Emery is to launch a private client practice in the City through a double partner hire, including LG’s former senior partner. Martyn Gowar will join McDermott from Penningtons, where he has been a part-time consultant since April 2008. He was previously a partner with Lawrence Graham (now LG) for 33 years, including a stint as senior partner between 1997 and 2002, and is a consultant on LG’s website. Once he joins McDermott, however, he will no longer consult at LG.
Former LG senior partner drafted in for launch of dedicated private client team in City
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651