Life after Gold (maybe) – decision time for Herbert Smith
Within a matter of months Herbert Smith will have to make a decision regarding its leadership and, to a certain extent, its future. While the formal election is still a few months away...
Within a matter of months Herbert Smith will have to make a decision regarding its leadership and, to a certain extent, its future. While the formal election is still a few months away, early indications are that the firm is not set to merely confirm an heir apparent to replace David Gold as senior partner. So far litigation partner Tim Parkes and competition specialist Jonathan Scott are being cited as the two candidates most likely to run.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651