CC and Salans move to cut local salaries in Poland in response to tough market conditions
Clifford Chance (CC) has reduced salaries in Warsaw, arguing it needed to bring pay levels in line with the rest of the Polish market. The firm cut pay for lawyers and support staff in Warsaw by 10% earlier this year. A spokesperson said the decision was made with the aim of achieving parity with competitors in the Polish market, rather than acting as an alternative to redundancies.
Clifford Chance (CC) has reduced salaries in Warsaw, arguing it needed to bring pay levels in line with the rest of the Polish market.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651