DLA Piper signs up Linklaters partner for EMEA corporate team
DLA Piper has bolstered its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) corporate practice with the addition of Linklaters partner Jon Hayes. Hayes, who trained at the magic circle firm and became a partner in 2001, joins DLA today (1 September) with the aim of boosting client ties with London corporates and international clients. He will work alongside DLA's EMEA corporate head Juan Picon. Hayes said: "The practice has a strong, upper mid-market reputation in London and fantastic international capabilities that will provide me with a great platform from which to develop relationships with clients whose legal needs extend beyond single transactions or are truly global."
DLA Piper has bolstered its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) corporate practice with the addition of Linklaters partner Jon Hayes.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651